Think about the snacks that you choose to bring to your next gathering because they can help prevent or increase your chances of getting sick. As we have discussed many times before, large doses of sugar stop the immune system from working properly for about 2-5hrs. Likewise, bringing processed foods like Golfish, Doritos, Soda or dairy ladened foods like cheese dips and casseroles will also clog up your gut and affect your immune system. Remember that 80% of your immune system lies in your gut. This guacamole has powerful ingredients. Your gut and immune system, and the guests will consider it a win.
- 2 avocados, halved, seeded
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in water/oil, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons scallions diced
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 tablespoons cilantro finely chopped
- 1 lime juiced
- salt and pepper to taste
- Mix all ingredients, adding lime juice at the end according to your preference.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Done – Fresh Guacamole!
- Serve with your favorite veggies, chips, or tacos.