I am now a gluten-free individual secondary to severe digestive issues. Therefore, I am in constant search of delicious meals that taste fabulous and appear like the usual suspects. Today, I share with you The Waffle Recipes which got rave reviews from the kids and their friends. In fact, I was asked to open up my own cafe. Just sayin’!
Fluffy Gluten Free Dairy Free Waffles
- 1 1/2 cups gluten-free flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca starch
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon coconut sugar
- 1 3/4 cups cashew buttermilk = 1 3/4 cups cashew milk +1 1/2 tablespoons vinegar. (almond milk will work as well)
- Mix all ingredients with the whisk in a bowl.
- Pour in waffle maker.
- Cook according to the instructions on your waffle maker
- Enjoy with maple syrup almond butter mixture: 2TBSP maple syrup + 1TBSP almond butter
- Top with berries
✨Download the Recipe Here!✨
All recipe items can be purchased at Thrive Market: