A simple weeknight meal. Let’s discuss.
Now that school is back in session and the demands of kid schedules are on the rise, dinner becomes a pain. We want to feed our families a nutritious, wholesome meal, but with all the running around, who’s got time? Well, now you do.
Here is a simple, fast, delicious soup that will please your children’s palate. Pair it with a sandwich and done.
- Use only BPA free cans.
- You can roast your own tomatoes, along with the onion, and garlic in the oven at 400degrees for 30 min. This mama doesn’t have time.
- Use organic spices and foods as much as you can.
- Thrive Market is a great place to get organic pantry goods at fabulous prices. Link Here
- Sanity Tip: Make one night of the week SOUP NIGHT. On that night experiment with different quick, nutritious options.
- Time Saver: The children/spouse can make the sandwiches at the same time you are cooking the soup.