One of my friends from New Zealand made this dish for us and we fell in love with it’s simplicity and pure goodness.
- 2 cups orzo (sub lentil pasta for gluten free option/cut into smaller pieces once cooked)
- 6 cups organic bone broth
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 2lbs or 1kg of smoked salmon (farmed ok if no color added, no preservatives, non-GMO, best if you know the farmer and hang out with him on weekends)
- salt and pepper to taste
- Bring bone broth and orzo/pasta to a boil.
- Simmer until al dente. Add more broth as needed to keep pasta saucy.
- Add frozen peas and salmon. Stir.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Be thankful for the Pediatrician who cooks with 4 ingredients.
Cooking time: 15 min Serves: 5
Benefits: It improves your skin, hair, asthma, eczema, wrinkles, anxiety, depression.