This kid friendly recipe for no bake chocolate cookies is great for little hands and quick enough that you will keep their attention throughout the process. Whether you’re a parent or grandparent, this is a perfect bonding activity for you and your little one. Have fun and enjoy!
- 4 TB maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk or milk alternative
- 1/4 c. coconut oil
- 1/4 c. almond butter or peanut butter
- 1/3 c. cocoa powder
- 1/3 c. shredded unsweetened coconut
- 2 c. Bobs Red Mill quick cooking oats
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla extract
- Melt the coconut oil in the microwave for 30 seconds.
- Mix in the almond butter with the melted coconut oil and stir until blended well.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and stir well.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
- Remove from the microwave and stir.
- Let cool slightly in order to handle safely.
- Take a small spoon and form the mixture into 1″ drop cookies and set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Repeat until the mixture is used.
- Now refrigerate the cookies until set (approximately 1 hour)
- Store them in an airtight container in the fridge and enjoy your delicious chocolate cookies!
Bon Appetite, Ana-Maria Temple, MD